|Our staff of graduate professionals, majoring in architecture and construction services are continually educated in roofing technology, building design, construction technology, and roofing theory and practice. We volunteer time to faculty teaching assignments for the Roofing Industry Educational Institute (RIEI) and participate in a variety of speaking assignments within the roofing and construction industry.
With five Registered Roofing Consultants (RRCs) on staff, RTA provides a high level of professional expertise.
RTA also has Registered Roof Observers (RROs) on staff which provide quality control monitoring for roofing projects. To stay abreast of the most current roofing technologies, we maintain active national professional affiliations, including:
- Roofing Consultants Institute (RCI)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Construction Specification Institute (CSI)
- National Roofing Contractors Assocation (NRCA)
- Michigan Roofing Contractors Association (MIRCA)
- Construction Association of Michigan (CAM)
In addition, our extensive reference library includes up-to-date technical roofing manuals, textbooks, building codes and industry standards, material samples, manufacturer's literature, and periodicals.